1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. Entry to ‘Canterbury NSW Blues Locker Room Money Can’t Buy Experience’ is open to residents of NSW, VIC, QLD and ACT only who are 18 years and over as at the start of the Promotional Period. There is a limit one entry per living person.
3. Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies associated with this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The promotion commences on 12:00pm 17 May 2018 and entries close on 11:59pm 18 June 2018. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted in any way whether due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever.
5. To enter, eligible entrants must enter their first name, last name, phone number and valid email during the promotion period and enter via nswbluesmerchandise.com.au or by paper form provided by a store assistant at any Canterbury retail store located in NSW, QLD, VIC or ACT.
a) The Winners will be selected by and at the absolute discretion of a panel of judges (which may include employees of the Promoter and/or independent person(s)). Each entry will be judged based on the individual creative merit of the response provided to the Promotional Question.
I. The winners will be selected by the judges as the best 21 valid entries received by the Promoter.
II. The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
III. The winners will be determined by skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners.
IV. The judges' decision is final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry. If there is a dispute about identifying or verifying the entrant or winner with respect to their age and place of residence, the promoter reserves the right to refuse the prize.
8. The Promoter will notify the Winners within 1 working day of the judging using the phone and email contact details provided in the entry form. The Winners will be required to respond to the Promoter to claim the prize. Winners and have not responded within 24 hours of Promoter notifying them, forfeit their right to claim the prize and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative Winner and award the prize to this entry. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. For prizes that are tickets to State of Origin Game 2 these must be redeemed on Sunday 24 June at ANZ Stadium Sydney, NSW. These are not transferrable. All costs and logistics associated with travel to and from the Event venue is the responsibility of the winner and their companion for the prize, including any applicable flight, accommodation, fuel, transfer and subsistence costs.
10. The Prize may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize, which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Prize is non-transferable and may not be sold, offered for sale, coupled or bundled with any other product or services or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever. Winners agree to comply with all terms and conditions of entry to the Event and Event organiser.
11. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to acts of terrorism or acts of god (IE earthquake – or other natural disaster). The Promoter and its associated promotional partners will not be liable for replacement of any prize. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
12. As the prize comprises tickets or attendance an event, the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of the function or event. Should the function or event be cancelled, postponed or otherwise varied, including but not limited to by the substitution of the promoted performers, then the Promoter has no responsibility to provide alternate or substitute tickets or to provide any cash equivalent in substitute for the tickets. The winner will in all respects be bound by and comply with the terms and conditions applicable to such event or performance including but not limited to the requirements for responsible service of alcohol and the right of the Promoter, the organiser of such a function or event or their respective contractors or representatives the right to refuse the winner and/or any guests of the winner entry or service.
13. Where a prize includes locker room access to meet players, all such opportunities are at the discretion of the relevant players and their management and the Promoter will not be responsible or liable in the event that such meet and greet opportunities do not take place and no replacement tickets, cash substitute or other compensation will be payable in any form by the Promoter in these circumstances. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
14. The entrant agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities at the request of the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them. By entering into the Promotion, entrants agree to the Promoter’s unrestricted use of any Entry submission and/or any publicity as the Promoter decides in its sole discretion in any activities, including without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide by all means, in all formats and across all media, including without limitation use on and in conjunction with the Promoter’s and Promoter’s partners’ and collaborators’ websites and social networking platforms.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
17. Entrants warrant, represent and undertake that (i) their Entry is their original work; (ii) their Entry will not infringe the rights (including intellectual property and privacy rights) of any third party; (iii) their Entry does not include any content that is offensive, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, fraudulent, threatening, unethical, obscene, abusive or illegal; and (iv) they have all necessary rights, permissions and consents to submit the Entry into these Terms and Conditions. Entrants shall hold harmless and shall indemnify and keep indemnified the Promoter against any loss, damage, costs or expense (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of this warranty, representation and undertaking.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Promotion at its sole discretion.
19. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of this Prize.
20. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions set out in the Entry Form and Schedule form part of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are subject to Australian law and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of New South Wales.